When I was first researching the Keto Diet, the first thing i searched was Keto Coffee. I just needed to know if there is such a thing, because i was not ready to give up my morning habit. Coffee is my only indulgence. I enjoy it thoroughly, and i’m probably addicted to it.
Like almost all things on the keto diet, the keto coffee needs to be full of good fats and no carbs. These fats can come in many forms, like heavy whipping cream, coconut oil, butter and more. Keto coffee is the perfect drink recipe to have while following a low carb lifestyle. The coffee itself is amazing and it will give you a lot of energy and willpower to get throughout the rest of the day.
Ingredients you’ll need to make the Keto crack coffee:
- 2 tbsp of Whipping Cream
- 1 cup of unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 2-3 tbsp of MTC Oil
- 4-6 oz chilled Death Wish Coffee
- 1 tbsp of Organic Pure Vanilla Extract
- 10-15 drops of BetterStevia Liquid Sweetener
What Makes This Keto Crack Coffee So Amazing?
- This coffee will give you the needed energy as it is super caffeinated.
- It has a nice vanilla flavor yet, it’s not that strong.
- It’s full of healthy fats, which will keep you full.
- The almond milk-whipping cream combo is the ultimate combination.
- It’s more than easy to make.
How to make the Keto Crack Coffee?
- Brew the Death Wish Coffee and chill it.
- Gather all the ingredients together and add them to a glass or a coffee cup. Mix everything together with a coffee frother or a small whisk until it’s well-combined.
Note: It’s normal for the MTC oil to float to the top.
- You can top it with whipped cream.
Additional Keto Coffee Recipes
Keto Vanilla Latte
– Sugar Free Vanilla Coffee Syrup
– Heavy Cream
– Espresso Blend or Dark Roast Coffee
Fill 1/3 full of your coffee mug with the heavy cream and microwave it for 20-30 seconds until hot. Then, using a frother, froth some milk for 20-30 seconds and add 1/2 teaspoon of the sugar free vanilla coffee syrup syrup. Pour it into the mug, and fill the rest of the mug with the coffee.
Keto Caramel Macchiato
– 2 teaspoons of Swerve
– 1/4 teaspoon of Caramel Extract
– 1/4 teaspoon of Pure Vanilla Extract
– 3/4 c. Heavy Cream
– Espresso Blend or Dark Roast Coffee
Add the heavy cream to your coffee mug. And again, carefully microwave for 30 seconds until hot. Pour the frothed milk and add the swerve and the extracts. Fill up the rest of the mug with coffee.
Benefits of Ketogenic Coffee
Ketogenic coffee is known for its ability to boost instant energy. It follows the ketogenic diet rule that emphasizes low – carb, high – fat food intake. What’s not to like, it’s a hot brewed cup of coffee with the additional healthy fats usually in the form of grass-fed butter and medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) coconut oil. This simple addition in your diet can work wonders for you.
Promotes Weight Loss. Because of the ingredients in the keto coffee, it can promote weight loss by suppressing your appetite. Because the Keto coffee is dense in healthy fats, it tends to make you feel fuller for longer periods of time. Keto coffee works to bring your body to a ketosis state that breaks the fatty acids into ketone bodies.
These are the molecules that are more energy – efficient than glucose in fueling your body. The body will instead burn the stored fats in your body with the absence of glucose. It will eliminate all cravings as well as provide instant satiation.
Acts As An Energy Booster. If you drink your keto coffee on an empty stomach in the morning, it can give your day an energetic start. It would carry enough fats and calories for you to go through much of your day. The content of caffeine in your cup of coffee will also help stimulate your body and your mind.
Anti-Inflammatory Properties. You should always keep a check on the type of coffee you are drinking in the morning, and you should always prefer organic. Organic coffee will ensure that no additional preservatives or residues of pesticides are available. Similarly, the butter you are adding to your keto coffee should also be organic. Omega-3 fatty acids are known to be beneficial as they have anti-inflammatory properties that are mostly present in grass-fed butter.