You are having trouble loosing that double chin? Well, don’t worry, here you can find good tips how to lose your double chin in no time.
A double chin is a common condition that often occurs when a layer of fat is formed right below your chin. A double chin is most commonly associated with weight gain, but even those that are not overweight can have one. It is a common, under treated facial aesthetic condition which can detract from another wise balanced and harmonious facial appearance – leading to an older and heavier look.
Thankfully, neck and chin toning can be achieved without surgery, and we have some tips for you.
1. CHEW GUM
You should exercise your facial muscles and keep them toned by chewing a gum, preferably sugar free. Also chewing gums keep your teeth and gums healthy and strong, so it’s a win-win.
2. COCOA BUTTER MASSAGE
The elasticity of your skin can be improved with the help of cocoa butter. According to studies, the bioactive constituents of cocoa components exhibit pharmacologic effects in reducing inflammatory processes.
Application: All you need to do is heat a tablespoon of Cocoa Butter and massage directly on your chin and neck area for about 10-15 minutes. Massage in circular motions, clockwise and anti-clockwise as well. You can do this massage daily. You can do it before taking bath or in the evening before going to bed. And within 10 days, your double chin will tighten up.
3. WHEAT GERM OIL MASSAGE
A very effective way to reduce chin and neck fat is to massage the neck and chin with wheat germ oil. Wheat Germ oil is rich in Vitamin E which helps in nourishing and tightening the skin effectively.
Application: You should apply the wheat germ oil for 15 to 20 minutes before going to bed in an upward movement from your neck to your double chin. Repeat this for ten days and expect amazing results.
4. EGG-WHITES FACE MASK
If you do not like cocoa butter or wheat germ oil, we have something else for you. You can use egg whites to make a face mask. Egg whites can easily reduce your double chin. Masks made from egg whites, lemon, milk, and honey can tighten your skin muscles.
Application: Separate the egg white from 3 eggs. Mix the egg whites with a tablespoon of milk, honey, and lemon juice. You should massage your chin and neck area for 5 to 10 minutes and leave the mixture to dry. Remove it after an hour by rinsing your chin with lukewarm water.
5. INCREASE VITAMIN E INTAKE
One thing you should do is increase the intake of Vitamin E. Vitamin E can be vital in maintaining the health of your skin and also preventing it from sagging.
Vitamin E can be found in green leafy vegetables, legumes, dairy products, nuts, beans and seeds. You can also consume Green Tea on a daily base. Taking a daily vitamin E supply can help you to easily get rid of that double chin.
EXERCISES THAT TARGET A DOUBLE CHIN
1. Straight jaw jut
- Tilt your head back and look up to the ceiling.
- Push your lower jaw forward until you feel a stretch under your chin.
- Hold the jaw in that position for 10 seconds.
- Then, relax your jaw and return your head to the natural position.
2. Ball exercise
- Place a 10-inch ball right under your chin.
- Press your chin strongly against the ball.
- Repeat this exercise 25 times, 3 times daily.
3. Pucker up
- Tilt your head back and look at the ceiling.
- Pucker your lips as if you’re kissing the ceiling. This way you are stretching the area beneath your chin.
- Stop puckering and bring your head back to its normal position. Do this 10-15 times, 3 times daily.
4. Tongue stretch
- Look straight ahead, and stick your tongue out as far as you possibly can.
- Lift your tongue upwards towards your nose.
- Hold for 15 seconds and release. Repeat this 15 times.
5. Neck stretch
- Tilt your head back and look upwards to the ceiling.
- Press your tongue against the roof of your mouth.
- Hold for 10 seconds and release. Repeat this exercise 10 times.
6. Bottom jaw jut
- Tilt your head back and look up at the ceiling.
- Turn your head to the right.
- Slide your bottom jaw forward.
- Hold for 5 to 10 seconds and release.
- Repeat the process with your head turned to the left.